- ZSM-5 is a medium pore (5.1-5.6 Å) zeolite with three dimensional channels defined by 10-membered rings. Due to its unique shape selectivity, solid acidity, ion
exchangeability, pore size, thermal stability and structural network, ZSM-5 has been widely used as catalyst and adsorbents in petrochemical and fine chemical industry.
- The catalytic and sorption properties of the zeolite are often influenced by their crystal size. The acidity of ZSM-5 has a significant effect on the reaction path and product distribution.
- We manufacture ZSM-5 with different SiO2/Al2O3 ranging from 30 to 300. These catalysts are available in the form of powders and extrudates.
- Alkylation of aromatics
- Isomerization of alkanes and aromatics
- Disproportionation of Toluene
- Cracking of Alkanes
|Product code||SiO2/Al2O3||Cation form||Na2O wt.%||Surface area (m2/g)|