- Zeolite beta is a large pore structure used in isomerization and Friedel crafts alkylation and acylation reactions.
- It is a solid acid catalyst and utilized as an alternative to the known methods for protection of alcohols as tetrahydropyranyl ethers and deprotection of tetrahydropyranyl ethers.
- It is also use in the stereoselective Mervinpondrofversely reduction of ketones.
- We manufacture H-beta powder and extrudates based on the customer application requirement.
- It is available both in powder and extrudate forms.